.

1.12.2006

Space Lawyer Seeks Position

I received a nice e-mail from Dr. Balakista Reddy Vundhyala, space law professor and published author whom I have not met but who is now in the U.S. and seeking suitable employment. He has asked me to post his introduction on Space Law Probe, and I'm happy to do that. And if you are interested in contacting Dr. Reddy for a copy of his resume or any reason, he welcomes your e-mail at balakistareddy@yahoo.com

----------------------------------------------

Let me take the opportunity to introduce myself. I am Balakista Reddy Vundhyala, working as Associate Professor at NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, India.

NALSAR University in India is a residential university recognized as an institution of national eminence in the field of legal education and research. Presently, I am in New York (as a J2 Dependent) and also have an employment authorization card to work in USA.

I have specialized in international air and space law, with a doctoral dissertation on "The Law and Policy of International Air Transport: A Study of Some Contemporary Issues" from the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi.

My two co-edited books on "Air Law and Policy in India" (1994) and the other on the "Recent Trends in International Space Law and Policy" (1997) have won international acclaim. My third book on Emerging Trends in Air and Space Law is under publication. At present, I am engaged in various prestigious projects, which include the WTO and India: Issues and Challenges and Drafting Space Legislation for India.

I have six years of teaching and ten years of research experience in international law and allied subjects. I am involved in teaching and guiding LL.B and LL.M courses at NALSAR including international law, international environmental law, international human rights law, international economic and trade law, international intellectual property law, global insurance regulations, international humanitarian and refugee law. I offered seminar courses on international air and space law, international litigation and dispute settlement, international transport law and international commercial arbitration.

I look forward to gaining further expertise in the field of air and space law working with a law firm.

Thank you.
------------------------------------------------------

By the way, if you have space law-related announcements or items you'd like me to post, send them over. (And if this works out, who knows -- I may start a space lawyer/space tourist dating service here on the blog. Why not? Come together. ;)



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?