Friday Flybys - 1.26.07
And the winners are . . . Dreamgirls! -- no, wait. Wrong list. Um - oh yes:
- Supreme Court of Singapore
- Superior Court of California, Los Angeles County
- Federal Court of Australia
- Nebraska Workers' Compensation Court
- Iowa Judicial Branch
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- Connecticut Judicial Branch Law Libraries
- Superior Court of California, County of Napa
- District of Columbia Courts
- Brevard County Clerk of the Court, Florida
And for SLP glory, which of these 10 world-beating, award winning courts served as the venue for a famous space law case concerning a claim of property rights to asteroid 433, Eros? Hint Judge Howard McKibben dismissed the case for failure to state a claim. The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed. (Another hint.) That's right. And congratulations to all these winners.
Stay warm. Have a fearless weekend.