.

8.14.2006

Abuja Chronicles

I imagine the night sky looks heavenly in Nigeria.

And speaking of the most populous country on the African continent, that nation's capital made a lovely setting for the
United Nations/Nigeria Workshop on Space Law, "Meeting International Responsibilities and Addressing Domestic Needs," last November.

I mention this today because I was just now on Amazon, doing a bit of shopping, and I came across the Abuja workshop proceedings on sale, in paperback, for $42.

Whatever you do, don't buy that publication. Here are the
proceedings online, for free. (In pdf. All 645 pages.) That's right.

Next best thing to an African space law safari.


* * *
Note: And remember, as I've posted, the next UN space law conference will take place in November, much further north of the equator, in Kyiv. Because space law is global.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?