.

6.22.2005

Space Lawyer Directory Update

It’s about time: I have been updating the Space Lawyer Directory on the Probe’s affiliate Web site, Spacelawstation. So far so good.

The directory is still the only one of its kind Internet. So if you are a U.S. space lawyer in private practice and don’t see your name listed, please
e-mail me and I will add you. (And if you include in your e-mail a really clever space lawyer joke that I use in a Friday Flybys post, I’ll send you a cool Spacelawstation tee shirt, too.)

Going forward, I will expand the directory to include space lawyers based outside the U.S. (In fact, some non-U.S. practitioners already appear.) So wherever you are in the galaxy, just send me your contact info along with your current law firm affiliation.

Also, a few select space law professors appear, and will continue to sneak into the directory. Just because.

(And by the way, no offense intended to any air lawyers whose listing I have removed. Originally the directory did inadvertently include some air lawyers based on their practice area description “aerospace law,” a somewhat ambiguous designation used by many firms as well as Martindale-Hubble which tends to refer to the practice of air law, not space law. But even though the directory now limits itself more strictly to the space side of aerospace law, don't worry, we still love air lawyers too.)



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?